Void Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Void Network Minecraft Forums IP- void.g-s.nu

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Staff Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WhoStoleMyCookie
Senior-Moderator

My Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: My Staff Application   My Staff Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 12:55 pm

- IGN(In-game Name): WhoStoleMyCookie

- In-Game Rank: Member

- Country (not state): England

- Time Zone: Greenwich Mean Time Zone (UTC+00:00) (GBT)

- Do you have Teamspeak or Skype? I have both.

- Server You Are Applying For: HCF and PotPvP

- How many times have you applie? 1

- Do you have any history of abuse or bans? If so, why? I have never had a ban/mute on this server and/or abused/abuse.

- When can you play on Void: In the morning or afternoon.

- Why do you believe you should be a Trial-Mod? I aspire to join the Void staff team because I feel I can make a large and positive contribution to the server. I believe that if I joined your staff team, I could enforce the rules and assist anyone in improving the server. I know I have the full potential to do my job right and be active. I will do my best to keep the chat clean for the Void.

I can push myself to make the server the best as I can and I love helping players who are in need. I will be looking for those to try to cheat the system, whether in game or in the TeamSpeak. I would be there in cases of players getting screen shared to gain further knowledge in that area.

If I have something to do, I will do my best to do the task right and simple for others and myself. I will stop the players who decide to break the servers rules in anyway possible. I would also be there to record and provide evidence of any players cheating, to progress and help the server in any way possible and would like to become a more influential member of the community!

- About yourself:  About myself huh? I have many, many things to talk about. But I would rather not share my experience as it is not something that I don't feel comfortable talking about.

- Experience: Many of which have, and have not been official servers. I'm not experienced in coding/scripting/configuring. I do know most of the commands when handling players but I'm also not experienced in some of the moderating/admin commands as like I said, the servers were not official and I didn't get a chance to use the proper commands.

(If I messed up on some things, I'm sorry. This app was meant for the Sarefine server but I never posted it. So I just left it and it's freshly done because it hasn't been seen by any Sarefine staff. This has only been posted on here and has only been seen by you guys for the first time.)
Back to top Go down
Rared
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: My Staff Application   My Staff Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 3:33 pm

Awesome, I think he should be staff. !
9/10 for me <3
Back to top Go down
Scyx3r
Head-Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Staff Application   My Staff Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 8:11 am

WhoStoleMyCookie wrote:
- IGN(In-game Name): WhoStoleMyCookie

- In-Game Rank: Member

- Country (not state): England

- Time Zone: Greenwich Mean Time Zone (UTC+00:00) (GBT)

- Do you have Teamspeak or Skype? I have both.

- Server You Are Applying For: HCF and PotPvP

- How many times have you applie? 1

- Do you have any history of abuse or bans? If so, why? I have never had a ban/mute on this server and/or abused/abuse.

- When can you play on Void: In the morning or afternoon.

- Why do you believe you should be a Trial-Mod? I aspire to join the Void staff team because I feel I can make a large and positive contribution to the server. I believe that if I joined your staff team, I could enforce the rules and assist anyone in improving the server. I know I have the full potential to do my job right and be active. I will do my best to keep the chat clean for the Void.

I can push myself to make the server the best as I can and I love helping players who are in need. I will be looking for those to try to cheat the system, whether in game or in the TeamSpeak. I would be there in cases of players getting screen shared to gain further knowledge in that area.

If I have something to do, I will do my best to do the task right and simple for others and myself. I will stop the players who decide to break the servers rules in anyway possible. I would also be there to record and provide evidence of any players cheating, to progress and help the server in any way possible and would like to become a more influential member of the community!

- About yourself:  About myself huh? I have many, many things to talk about. But I would rather not share my experience as it is not something that I don't feel comfortable talking about.

- Experience: Many of which have, and have not been official servers. I'm not experienced in coding/scripting/configuring. I do know most of the commands when handling players but I'm also not experienced in some of the moderating/admin commands as like I said, the servers were not official and I didn't get a chance to use the proper commands.

(If I messed up on some things, I'm sorry. This app was meant for the Sarefine server but I never posted it. So I just left it and it's freshly done because it hasn't been seen by any Sarefine staff. This has only been posted on here and has only been seen by you guys for the first time.)

After giving it some thought, our team decided to ACCEPT this application, and move you to the Interview stage. This is a well written application.

Contact me through Skype (I believe you have it already) on when you are available to do this interview. Teamspeak would be preferred for it, but Skype would work, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Staff Application   My Staff Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Staff Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Void Network :: Support :: Apply For Staff :: Applications: :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: